Re: We done it !!!

May 25, 1996 02:16 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I had to access the newsgroup through the web and posting is difficult.  I
think I have something going on but I'm not quite sure if it took and it may
be slow in getting to it if it does because it's a roundabout procudure using
e-mail.
I'm going to sign up with a local server as soon as they mail me the password
(do't ask my why they do it that way) and then I will have total access to
it.

Chuck