Re: Thanks

May 25, 1996 11:46 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Dharma Raja if literally translated is King of Dharma. We need to look at
any literature where this word is used and in what context. As we are
dealing with issues of spiritual evolution of the soul, for me, at least
it is just a concept since we may not be able to comprehend fully what
that state of evolution is.