Root races, Martin

May 23, 1996 06:10 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

        Martin, did you get a message from Kim maybe? (S)he's in Denmark.
After all this time, I still don't know whether it's a man or a woman. I
don't know of any Russian on theos-l just now, but we're expecting some
sooner or later, because I wrote to the TS in Moscow around 5-1, & am
awaiting their answer.

Re the archeological proofs re root races ... the way I was taught it is
that it'll be awfully difficult to prove the beginnings, because we were
pretty ephemeral beings, without bones, for sure, but also with hardly any
physical forms to make fossils. If I remember correctly, we only developed
firm bodies during the period of the 3rd root race.

Liesel