Re: Character incompatibility; alt.theosophy

May 23, 1996 04:19 AM
by Murray Stentiford

Eldon>
>With mercury retrograde until next Monday afternoon (PST),
>we have a few more days of misunderstanding before us. Maybe after than
>everything will be clear again.

Ready for the next cycle, of course.

Chuck>
>Don't feel bad.  We all disapprove of you too:-).

Helping each other on the path towards experiencing unconditional
disapproval ... what a lovely picture.

Alexis>
>Joseph G. Miller (San Francisco TSA), who was a legitimate Zen Roshi and
>an equally legitimate Sufi Murshid; used to tell me: "You can get more
>stinken from thinken than drinken but to feel is for real"

I like that! A good reminder.

>I've succeeded, for no one can ever be too experiential for their own good!

Lowering the veil of humour now, I agree, in the sense I believe you mean
it. Under the smarty-pants layer, I had in mind the misunderstanding and
isolation it can bring to the person who has experienced something that
others haven't.

Murray
Member TI, TSNZ