Re: Character incompatibility; alt.theosophy

May 21, 1996 09:21 PM
by Drpsionic

Murray,
Don't feel bad.  We all disapprove of you too:-).
And being called "too much" is actually much kinder than what I usually get
called, but once you have been termed "an Agent of the Antichrist" on a
Christian television station, there is nothing left to do but be one and
ENJOY IT.
Of course, once upon a time, a friend of a girlfriend asked her to describe
me and she said, "I can't."

One can never have too much experience.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic