Planes & principles

May 20, 1996 01:48 AM
by Kay Ziatz

> For: Jerry Hejka-Ekins <jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org>

     Hello!

k> finiteness concern the life-span and extension of a solar system
k> and others like it. The sixth is a great unknown, the five higher
k> completely unknown. This from the standpoint of all esoteric
  By the way, vol. V of "Treatise on seven rays" by Alice A. Bailey
contains some information about `cosmic planes', but most theosophists
don't accept her books. (I doubt in title, it's reverse translation
from russian).
  Bailey's planes' & bodies' system is close to CWL's, but she criti-
sizes him for some misleading conceptions and refers only to HPB.

j> not necessarily the same as HPB's bodies, and HPB's "bodies" are
j> certainly not the same as her principles
Of cource, she uses a word "prana" but not "pranamaya-kosha".

k> It is completely inconceivable that the physical planet
k> and the physical body should be on different planes of existence
k> (you can call this Kim's axiom :-)
 Some people say that a earthly man cannot exist on an other physical
planet, like Venus or Mars, even he will be inside of starship.
Only flight to Mars can prove or reject this opinion, i think.
Thomson (? I don't remember exactly) in "Vedic Cosmology" writes
that even flight to Moon is impossible and was falsificated by NASA. :()
Controverse to him, his opponents say that possible because a Moon is
satellite and has same sort of vibrations and placed inside of astral
atmosphere of Earth.

j> But CWL believed himself to
j> be an "adept."  Therefore, it is most likely that I was expressing
j> CWL's own opinion of his occult status, not necessarily yours or mine.
 Even people who critisize CWL, say that he was adept, indeed, but from
wrong lodge. "Gone crazy adept", they say. (I mean people from so called
"Roerich" or "Agni-yoga" societies.)
  Have you read "Occult chemistry reevaluated", by E.Lester Smith?
He writes thet CWL's conception of atom closely meets contemporary theory
of quarks. I think it proves that CWL was at least `a little bit of
adept'.
Unfortunately, I haven't read an original "Occult Chemistry" by CWL.

    W/best regards, Kay Ziatz (aka Konstantin Zaitzev) 2:5020/360.4
Fidonet
--- Golded? HeT.
 * Origin: Nonsense (2:5020/360.4)