To: Daniel Re: Eldon

May 20, 1996 05:29 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>At the same time, I honestly say to you Alexis and you, too, JRC, rip
>Eldon's ideas apart if you can.
>Take his ideas to task.  Show with rationality, logic and commonsense the
>flaws in his arguments.

Daniel, I've tried that from time to time. Eldon either doesn't acknowledge,
or else he just reiterates what he's said in the first place. And that over
& over & over again. 6 months later again, if he deems it necessary.
He doesn't acknowledge that perhaps the other person has a valid idea, or
that maybe there could be a point of view other than his own. He just
expounds again what he's said in the first place. If you don't mind, I find
that tiresome.

Liesel