Re: Bashing of Eldon?????

May 20, 1996 02:23 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:03 AM 5/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alexis writes:
>
>. Basically what we are up against is a case of double
>>standards. And that's all it is, anything that Eldon or Daniel Caldwell, or
>>others of their group  (and they really should stop pretending they are not
>>a cabal) is perfectly O.K. and anything that the rest of us say and do,
>>especially me, isn't o.k.!
>
>Daniel writes::
>
>Oh, yes.  Eldon and I are part of this cabal, this inner group.  We number
>in the
>hundreds and will uproot any and all heresies!

That is neither what I said nor implied and you should be ashamed of such a
childish reaction. What I said is that you, and Eldon and some other folks
appear to be arrayed against JRC, and myself, and Chuck cosimano, and Alan,
and jerry scheuler ON THIS LIST! Eldon is perfectly willing to call us 'THE
GANG OF FOUR" and I've never spoken on the phone to anyone but Chuck
Cosimano and that was and is on business. The fact remains that I will not
believe your protestations of absolute neutrality until I see you even once
raise the kind of hell with Eldon you continually harass me with.  And until
you do so I will doubt both your sincerity and your veracity.

If it walks like a duck...and it talks like a duck..then it probably is a
duck!When your double standard go away, I won't be able to complain about
it,  will I?

alexis