Re: Bashing of Eldon?????

May 19, 1996 09:33 PM
by JRC

On Sun, 19 May 1996 Richtay@aol.com wrote:

> Well, pretty much the main contributors to the board have spoken up on this,
> have I missed anyone?
> One on side we have Eldon, Daniel, Doss, and Bee.
> On the other we have Alexis, JRC, and Chuck.
> Sound familiar?
> (Haven't yet heard from Liesel or Alan, but I'm SURE we will.)
	HHhhhmmm, why is it that when people make lists of sides they
never include themselves as contributing to one of the "sides"?

> For my part, I agree with Bee that I have no more stomach for this, I'm sick
> of wading through nasty personal attacks like this last one (yes, *PERSONAL*
> with words like "arrogant" and "condescending")
Er, are you talking about my post? The one responding to a post in which
my opinion was called an "emotional outburst", and dismissed as
"nonsense"? Is *that* not, well *PERSONAL*? My spiritual mission is to
become the perfect mirror.

> Have a wonderful time, people.  Signing off for good.
	Well, I'm a good enough psychologist to understand that you would
never actually sign off after a post like this - you'll at least wait to
see whether anyone responds to you ... so I'm sure you'll get this message.
							Regards, -JRC