Re: Practical Applications of Theosophy

May 19, 1996 01:42 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:51 PM 5/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>For all I know they could have filled the book with goulash recipes and I'd
>never know.  It's been a running joke around here since it happened.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>I haven't been this mortified since I accidentally sunk Atlantis!
>
>Well, look at it this way...Goulash Recipes are emminently useful! My Grand
mother was Hungarian, and I love Goulash. I make about the best Goulash
anyone's ever tasted, great Chicken Paprika too and excellent Longos, as you
will see when you visit. John on the other hand makes great pastry like
Rigos Janci...be prepared to go home FAT!

Maybe all that meat eating is why I'm such a nasty aggressive "basher" eh?

alexis