Re: Benevolent Racism vs. the S.D.

May 17, 1996 08:23 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Rich:

I am very happy to see your message.

When we try to bring down some of these grand "concepts" to our level of
"ignorance", we get all kinds of weird results.

To me, at my low level of understanding, it is very mind boggling and
stupendous is the  task of the Adepts who deal with groups of millions of
souls with wide  range of experiences the souls have gone thru. They must
be operating at  a level where it is easy for Them to deal with these
very large groups,   yet provide inspiration to the eager soul which
tries to help Them in their work.

BTW, the Tiruvellum Mahatma is the Adept who is even today revered in S.
India for the work he did in development of the Tamil Language and is the
one who helped HPB write some of her works.

	.....doss