Re: Netiquette

May 17, 1996 11:45 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:48 AM 5/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>To say nothing of the "soul of wit."  Of course, wit is a terribly
>untheosophical thing to possess and all the good Krishnamurti-ites will
>accuse us of not being "serious."  I wonder if Alan has a couple of hair
>shirts for us miserable penitants.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker

That "wit" is un theosophical is becoming terribly obvious. I have never,
except in fundamentalist Congregations run into so many people absolutely
devoid of humour. And that is certainly true of krishnamurti and his "ites".
Between the wolf and the cats I have enough hair around the house to make
whole wardrobes, not only shirts. But I'm really not into that sort of
thing, that's why I'm not a Christian, I have a sense of humour that is
irreverent and low, and I am NOT a masochist! One thing though I hope that
neither you nor I will ever be penitent.

alexis