Re: Treatise on Cosmic Fire Revisited

May 15, 1996 04:41 PM
by Richtay

JHE asks,

"Can any
of the Bailey students on this list help me with this question?
Can any Blavatsky students?  "

I have had the same question for years, which has also stumped by Bailey
student friends.

My only guess is that it is from Isis Unveiled, where HPB indicates that "The
Key must be turned SEVEN times, lucky he who understands the whole" or
something to that effect.  She never names those keys, however, though in
some places she speaks of an astrological, and astronomical, etc. And so
various people have come up with their idea of what those keys might be.

Recently, a friend of mine in the OMEGA Shakti System, led by Matt Schoener,
claims that this system gives out the "geometrical key."

It's all hogwash to me.