Re: auras

May 15, 1996 02:37 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>There is another analogy that I would like to draw. For example a secret
>society such as Freemasonry, when their meetings take place, everyone
>other than those entitled to be present are kept out by shutting or
>locking the door to the entrance of the building, not unlike my locking
>my house doors to prevent unauthorized entry by anyone.
>
>I have read that in an analogous manner, cannot entities be locked out in
>say astral plane where a "meeting" is taking place to protect privacy?
>
>Any thoughts on the above line of thinking?
>	....Ramadoss

	This is a different situation then blocking the aura itself.  Yes,
you can set up a private "room" on the astral, that will keep others out.
This is exactly what the Magic Circle is designed to do.  Also, many
magicians create an entire room on the astral plane in which to work.
They mentally create the room and its furnishings, perform banishing
rituals to keep the unwanted out, and so on.  The mundane would say
it is all just imagination.  The magician would counter that the imagination
is itself a divine tool of magical creativity and, when used together with
the will, is the real key to any magical success.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI