Re: Them Against Us: TSA Elections

May 15, 1996 00:21 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:57 PM 5/14/96 -0400, you wrote:

 Sy:

You said it all! "I am proud to be a member of T.I. I am not proud of being
a member of T.S.A.! I think that speaks for how a lot of us feel. But I must
urge you not to give up. Just keep that Miami Lodge growing and soon enough
they will have to change the by laws again to keep you off the board of
directors. It' s pretty clear that you would be the new Director from the
South East if it hadn't been for shameless chicanery.

.They've closed down Quest Magazine which was one of the few positive and
interesting and appealing faces that the TSA presented to the world, they've
shut down lodges, they've emasculated the Federations, they've shrunk the
membership. Unless I am totally mistaken they're gonna close it sown and
make it a private club for the E.S.

You are doing a fantastic job in Miami, what do you have right that the rest
have wrong? I'm a member at large because there's absolutely nothing of
interest to me, or attractive to me, in this area.

What are your thoughts as to what needs to be done to rectify this
situation. Can anything be done?
Share your thoughts please.

alexis