Re: Chuch and Details About Practical Applications of Theosophy

May 14, 1996 02:36 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
Being as allergic to "serious" as I am, I have little problem with getting
that way, :-) but otherwise I agree with your comments.
Now, if only there were a way to talk about this stuff without coming off so
damnably self-righteous, it might very well make a fascinating program.
 Maybe there are people out there who can do it and we should try very hard
to find them.

Chuck MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker