Re: The Russian TS

May 13, 1996 05:29 AM
by Michelle Donald

Deari Liesel

> Dear Michelle,
>
> I'm expecting a FAX back from the Russian TS in answer to the FAX I sent
> them a few days ago. Eventually, we'll find out from them what the story is.

It will be good to hear their side - has anyone asked Adyar directly
for their side? I have only heard others comments.

> If what I heard is correct, then I really wouldn't blame them, if they had
> refused to comply with what Adyar demanded of them before they could become
> members. I was told that they were to study the theosophical classics for
> several years & then pass a test, before they could be admitted. That's not

I would find it hard to believe that any TS org would insist on this.
But there are stranger things in heaven and earth Horatio.

BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/