Re: Comparing Auras

May 12, 1996 01:28 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:38 PM 5/11/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I do not know much about astra body auras etc except what I have seen
>written about them.
>
>One questions that comes up is, if one is able to put a sheath over the
>astral body so that one cannot see what is behind it - an analogy like
>some one wearing a easy flowing dress - then it is possible to prevent
>anyone looking at the aura.
>
>Is this possible?
>
>	....doss
>

>No Doss, it isn't possible for a person to prevent a psychic from seeing
their Aura. Now almost all Psychics share a "code of conduct" under which
they carefully avoid "peeking" unless asked. They also regard the nature of
another person's Aura as totally confidential. When healing, one can use the
aura to see how the energy field is balanced, and thereby bring the field
into better balance. Spiritual teachers, of course, keep track of their
students auras for obvious reasons. I have found that sometimes the
Perispirit of a person will prevent that person from seeing some particular
person's aura, but it's the Perispirit that guides evolutionary development.
I also think that an Adept, being a perispirit incarnate, can cast a
"glamour" over his or her Aura in order to make it less spectacular. But I
do think that's extremely rare and would only be done in a defensive posture.

alexis