Re: Dangers of Bhakti-Yoga

May 12, 1996 00:09 AM
by Richtay

Keith Price wrote,

"But when I found out that WIlber had choosen Adi Da (John), I was in
turmoil.
Some would make a type of hero out of WIlber, but he refuses to speak
publically
etc. saying that he is not in the guru tradition, but the teacher tradition."

The word on the street is that Ken Wilber is no longer closely associated
with Free John.  Wilber seems to have turned to an esoteric Buddhist
tradition called "Dzogchen."  This I learned the other day from a friend of
mine who also knows Wilber (though I personally don't).