Re: Comparing Auras

May 11, 1996 08:57 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
We can do it through videotaped transmission with no trouble at all.  It
might depend on a number of variables, but an e-mail could conceivably carry
the information we would be looking for.  I'm going to have figure out how to
set up the experiments.  I'm getting very interested in this one.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker