Re: Nobody Knows? (Reply to Doss)

May 11, 1996 04:14 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Chuck:

I fully understand what you stated. BTW, I am glad Gerda will be there
when votes are counted. Our Society's motto is "There is No Religion
Higher Than Truth" and it is a pity that someone has to be there during
counting. For some of us whose whole livelyhood depends on the trust
others have, it is something that is even unimaginable. For some of my
affluent clients when I hand their tax returns and try to explain to them
the details of the income and losses and deductions, the only response is
"where do I sign". These are people whose tax bill is in six figures. So
what I am used to on a daily basis, it does say something about the state
of affairs at TSA elections - all the politics involved.

	....doss