Re: Personal Messages

May 11, 1996 09:05 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>Please _everyone_, consider if your message is meant for group
>consideration or is a personal individual response. I have already
>deleted 6 messages all personal banter out of only 13, that would
>have been more appropriately sent to the one person than to all 90
>odd of us.

	While this is already being done, and maybe can be done
even more, I have a problem with your basic premise.  You seem to
assume that some messages, probably a lot of the Chuckisms,
and one-liners sent between 'gang' members, are personal and
only intended for one person.  This is just not so.  I enjoy reading
the one-liners, for the most part whether to me or not.  Those that
don't apply to me, I simply delete.  And anyone can join in at any
time, if they want to.  To me, the one-liners keep an air of humor
on the list, that will become terribly serious and stuffy without
them.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI