Re: HPB/CWL (part 2) A question to Jerry S.

May 09, 1996 02:45 PM
by Richtay

Jerry S.

>  With the above problems, I don't see how anyone can make
> an intelligent argument of HPBs Model using the figures on p 658 and
> the principles of p 607, because the two don't match.  In her INNER
> TEACHINGS she clearly says "Each principle is on a different plane"
> (p 19).  So why doesn't she simply place them that way?  Instead Figure
> C is a mish-mash.

Wow.  I wish I had the time tonight and were not in the middle of finals.
 Jerry S -- your step by step analysis amazed me, and indicated to me how/why
you have become confused about HPB's model, why you think each principle is
on a different solar plane.  Can't type it all out now, but perhaps San or
JHE will jump in?  I find HPB's model TOTALLY consistent and wonderfully
illustrative.