Re: TS/Arundale/Sri Ram/Radha Burnier

May 09, 1996 12:51 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:38 PM 5/9/96 -0400, you wrote:

Doss:

In regard to what you have posted below I have one question:

Are you a Brahmin?

I also have one comment: Aside from the obvious problems that always seem to
accrue to nepotism, i want to make it clear that I at least have no problems
with the fact that this nepotism is largely but not entirely Indian, what I
do have a problem with is not the family, but it's inextricability from the
E.S. It is not the Arundale-Sastry Family that is the problem and that has,
as I see it, harmed the theosophical movement, it is the esoteric section
that has done the harm, and how does one separate the two?

alexis