Re: HPB/CWL

May 09, 1996 02:57 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Jerry:

>>True, but there are only seven (or twelve) such points
>>that form the basis for the globes of our planetary
>>chain, the "places" of existence for denizens of earth.
>>There are likely numberless other schemes of existence
>>that interpenetrate the world about us, but we don't
>>visit those places.

>Yes, I agree that as physical humans in a physical
>body, we are limited to Earth, or Globe D.  But we can leave
>our physical body.  Our consciousness can shift to another
>focus, and venture out into the planes.  What do you suppose
>would stop the mayavi-rupa from going *between* Globes C
>and E, for example?  I can conceive of nothing at all.

We could go between them, in a contained atmosphere that
would be the equivalent of a "space ship" for the plane
that the two globes would be on. On them, I suspect, we'd
find a binary planet. For the inhabitants of either, they'd
see the other as a barren globe, since the two globes are
on different subplanes.

Between the two globes is the same apparent "empty space"
as we see between our Earth and Moon. Is it possible to
find an inhabited planet (or globe of a planet) in that
space? Yes, but not on the particular subplane of the
physical that our Globe D and its Moon exist on.

As long as we exist in our human egos, appropriate to
the earth planetary chain, we can visit its globes, a
discrete number of "places". We have to leave the earth
to be on a planet (globe) on a slightly different plane
or in a slightly different location on a plane. To do
so requires us to have evolved the necessary egos to
step into, the necessary skandhas and karmic ties to
the inhabitants of that other planet. I don't think
that's really possible, although it's conceivable that
some leave the earth for the outer rounds, and visit
the seven sacred planets. This has nothing to do,
of course, with being on "higher planes" of our earth
scheme.

-- Eldon