Re: HPB/CWL

May 08, 1996 05:59 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Eldon:
>The most common usage of "plane", as I've found it, is
>to refer to a world or realm where we can exist, including
>senses, a form or body, the ability to think and feel, etc.
>We have all these elements or principles of consciousness
>here on the physical plane, on Globe D, and anywhere else
>where we can exist as fully sentient beings.

Eldon, I suspect that with the definition of a plane is where we
have most of our differences.  I believe that "we can exist as fully
sentient beings" only on Globe D.  Certainly not during sleep
or death--for most of us.  We "feel" only on the physical & astral,
and "think" only on the physical & astral & mental.  We use
logic and reason only in the waking state on Globe D with use
of the brain.  Only an Adept can use logic and reason while out of
the physical body.  We need to better define "plane."

>snip<
>True, but there are only seven (or twelve) such points
>that form the basis for the globes of our planetary
>chain, the "places" of existence for denizens of earth.
>There are likely numberless other schemes of existence
>that interpenetrate the world about us, but we don't
>visit those places.
	Yes, I agree that as physical humans in a physical
body, we are limited to Earth, or Globe D.  But we can leave
our physical body.  Our consciousness can shift to another
focus, and venture out into the planes.  What do you suppose
would stop the mayavi-rupa from going *between* Globes C
and E, for example?  I can conceive of nothing at all.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI