sister/brotherhood as a fact

May 08, 1996 04:45 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Eldon,
I agree with you. The fact that everyone is an individual with an individual
contribution to give isn't very emphasized in my "forinstance". But it
doesn't contradict it either. Each finger has a specialty, or they can act
together. Just reminds me of something I've remembered over the years from a
tape of a lecture Yves Marcel gave at Ojai. The Bretons believe that wisdom
resides in the pinkie. "how do you know?" "My pinkie told me"

Liesel