Re: TS as "abortion"

May 08, 1996 12:08 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:49 PM 5/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> But unlike my fellow gang members I am not about to write it off
>>yet.  There are too many variables at work for me to do that and I tend to be
>>afflicted with more patience than dumb ol' Job at times.
>
>	Chuck, I haven't written them off just yet, either.  They
>are down, but not yet out.
>
>	Jerry S.
>	Member, TI
>

>Oh I haven't "written "us" off either, I just thought it might be advisable
to drop the "Gang of...." sobriquet. I thought so probably becuase I was the
one catching the flack for it. I'm not entirely "flame proof" and as I
appear to be diverting the "flaming" from others I was just feeling that I
was receiving more than my share. I still think there's a distinct affinity
group forming on this list, just as there has apparently long been another
affinity group in existence. I don't think like minded people associating is
"gangsterism" nor do I think, on a board like this, that people who agree
with one another can't be cooperative. I don't think we're even slightly
down, I'd just feel more comfortable named something I like rather than
something I do not like.

alexis d.