White Lotus Day

May 08, 1996 11:00 AM
by Nicholas Weeks

To those who are always united (and) serving, I give, along with love,
that buddhi-yoga by which they come to me. On account of sympathy for
them, I, standing in the form of atma, destroy darkness born of
ignorance, with the lighted lamp of knowledge.

Bhagavad Gita 10, 10-11

--
Nicholas <> am455@lafn.org <> Los Angeles
"Morality is water that cleanses stains of wrongdoing; it is moonlight