Re: Who's the real "Gang"?

May 07, 1996 11:17 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:33 PM 5/7/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Talking of anyone who died, I do not know how many here has heard about
>Carl Stillman who was a member from Atlanta and has served on the Board
>of Directors and I believe in other capacities.
>

>Facts speak louder than words.
>
>	...doss
>

>Doss:

Oh that makes me sad. I knew Carl Stillman and liked him immensely.
Theosophy lost a really good man when he went on to other things. What you
say about the lack of attention and respect given to his passing both
saddens and disgusts me. I won't say that the people who are running the
society today aren't "good theosophists" because no one has the right to say
that, but I will say that they aren't good people, and I think that's far
more important.

alexis d.