Re: testing 1,2,3

May 07, 1996 10:40 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:30 PM 5/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
  Even if an Adept is lurking or even if they are reading - which
>they can easily do without access to a computer - I doubt they are going
>to reveal and undertake the testing.   ....doss
>
>PS: Even if they volunteer, their status will be questioned and all
>results trashed.

Doss:

I have a question for you. Why would an adept bother to read this list
without a computer when the expenditure of energy is negligible with a
computer and considerable without one? I believe that you will eventually
find that the Adeptii never waste any energy at all, especially in doing
something psychically that they could much more easily do physically.

I have a second question too. Do you honestly thing that any homo-sapiens
has the ability, knowledge, and the perspicacity to actually "test" an Adept
and evaluate the results? St. Paul advised people to "test the spirits, lest
they lie" but he wasn't talking about Adeptii, and he clearly was one.

It has long been said the "People get the governments they deserve", they
also get the leaders they deserve.

alexis d.