Re: Who's the real "Gang"?

May 06, 1996 02:47 PM
by Drpsionic

ALex,
Speaking from experience, when you have a nose like Cyrano you have to flaunt
because it keeps getting in your way.  And you're right, we got stuck with
this and we have no choice but to use it.
It is very hard to hide a nose. It is very hard to hide your real opinions
for very long and being christened the "Gang of 4, now 5, soon to be 6 and 7,
is actually something of an honor.  It is a recognition that we are getting
something through and that some people don't like it.
Maybe thinking gives them headaches.
Any, I have to keep this short because I have agent provacateuring to do.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker