Re: Who's the real "Gang"?

May 06, 1996 05:45 AM
by Drpsionic

John,
Don't be so sure about us being confined to this list.  Jerry S. and I both
have a number of books in print that are read all over the world (even in
Hungarian!), I am in the process of getting ready to publish Alex's tome and
so forth.  The TSA powers that be have very limited control and while they
may keep us from exercising any direct influence in the society, we have a
readership which is far larger than the TS itself.  It is possible that while
they may marginalize us in the society,  we may respond by marginalizing them
in the world.

Chuck the Barbarian, MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker