Re: Role of the ES/ Staying with TI

May 05, 1996 08:58 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Sy:

On any and all questions you have raised, the one and only person who can
respond is Mrs. Radha Burnier. It may not be a bad idea to write to her
direct; just a suggestion because by doing so there is a great likelyhood
of getting some response.

Any official response from ES is very very rare indeed. The one I say was
a response from N. Sri Ram which was published in the Canadian
Theosophist years ago.

Has any one has any ideas?

	...doss