Re: Repartee versus substance

May 05, 1996 06:57 AM
by Polly Lacy

I've done a lot of clipping below but wanted you to be able to tell which
msg I was responding to.  Prob. should have clipped more.  This is my
first day on this list and I, for one, would be interested in your keeping
this discussion on the list, rather than private.  From a good number of the
rest of the messages I downloaded to read, this sure beats a discussion on
"wars" and flaming, etc. in the list.  THOSE should have been kept
private, IMHO.  I was curious to see what this list was about and this
thread, to me, is more what I hoped it would be about.  Thanks!