Re: Membership in the Gang of Four

May 02, 1996 11:49 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:20 PM 5/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Now you know very well that being president of the TSA is a much more
>important job than being a senator.  The masters told him.

Oh, I didn't know that Mea culpea, mea culpea, mea culpea, mea maxima culpea!

>Every convention begins with greetings from the assembled multitudes and I
>have no doubt I will be allowed to deliver mine, unless John wants to have to
explain the oversight.  Besides, he may consider it funny.

If he's like some toher people I've met in my years in Theosophy it's quite
probable he has no sense of humor at all.

>As I never read anything the old biddie writes I cannot comment on it other
>than to say she never writes anything worth reading anyway.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA MG of 5
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>"Scorpio"

The comment in question was included in one of Eldon's messages tome and so
my filter didn't catch it. But you can comment on it now that I've informed
you of the slander.

alexis d.