Now it gets interesting

May 02, 1996 11:09 PM
by Richtay

> This is the kind of information, coupled with what I've read of the work of
> Werner Heisenburg and those following his lead, along with the writings of
> Stephen Hawking, that has led me to the view I hold on the "science'in the
> Secret Doctrine. It is information like this that I am going to be using in
> the "Concordance" I'm going to write when I get through the book I'm
> currently working on.
>
> What information like this says to me that in our universe, the only
> certainty is uncertainty, and therefore any rigidly paradigmetric system is
> probably wrong. The Secret Doctrine, it seems to me, is as rigid a cosmic
> paradigm as that of the absolute materialists or the fundamentalist
> Christians and is therefore very questionable.

Aha !  There is another view which in my opinion is very tenable.

What the Heisenberg principle shows, and what Bee's post re-affirms, is that
the universe is NOT materialistically determined.  HPB said the same thing.

MIND is what has a huge impact on matter and the course of evolution.  One
can look at these experiments in quantum physics and be very impressed by the
fact that HPB knew and discussed this decades before the actual proof came to
us WEsterners.

Namely, that it is by taking note of an event -- observing it -- that it
becomes fully formed.  Thus MIND is the definitive factor in the
manifestation of reality.

In my opinion, this is exactly what the SECRET DOCTRINE teaches, and all the
more reason to see value in that work.