Re: Wilber and Hero Worship

May 02, 1996 09:40 PM
by JRC

Kieth Price Wrote:
			<snip>
> And that we will enter the stream of
> evolution and progress quicker to the state of Godhood (located
> somewhere near Montana one can only asssume) if we link up with Adi
> Bubba and all those that love and adore this guy --that our only hope
> is Bubba Consciousness?!

Hey! Stop dissing Montana! <grin> - We Montanans can take care of that
ourselves thank you very much. In the wake of the events of the last
month, it has become somewhat of a Montana hobby to invent new State
Mottos and print them on T-shirts - some of the best (to replace to
current "Montana: Big Sky country"):

"Montana: Sometimes ya feel like a nut, sometimes ya are!"

"Montana: We dare ya!"

"Montana: At least our cows are sane!"
							tee hee, -JRC