Re: clarification

May 03, 1996 09:24 AM
by Alan

In message <2.2.32.19960503060816.006b0b58@mail.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>Ah Alan, poor Alan, lack a day! Dost not feel like Sisyphus dear friend?

Is there some cream you can get for it? :-)

>But< keep a stiff upper lip and all that. It'll take time but I think it'll
>come together well in the end.
>
>Rudy Don is coming to dinner on Saturday and we'll discuss the subject. He's
>a really lovely and caring human and so I think eventually he's come to see
>that T.I. isn't deserting the ideals of the founders.
>
>alexis d.

Phew!  I hope so.  And I hope you can persuade him to move his personal
view to an equal platform with mine on the Web page, otherwise it is not
the TI page at all, but Rudy's TI page - which is fine if that's what he
wants and says so *on* it!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: