Re: Everyone is excluded

May 02, 1996 11:15 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 04:35 AM 5/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Good day to you all,
>	Legitimate questions have been raised by the actions of the =
>
>personages (=91Wheatonists=92), entrusted with the public dissemination of =
> =
>
>Theosophical ideas. It appears reasonable to observe that the great  =
>
>intellectual refinements Theosophy offers are being sabotaged. =
>
>	In addition, the fiduciary responsibility, trust and corporate =
>
>veil may have been breached by the actions of the Board of Directors and =
>
>the individual officers of the Theosophical Society in America. Through =
>
>the exposure to law suits for cause (and the attendant expense), =
>
>individuals and members may be at legal risk. =
>
>	More important once again, the reliability of our presentations =
>
>to man - kind of Theosophy as a whole and its inherent individual =
>
>creditability will be examined, questioned and doubted. =

Ken Malkin is surely as upset as he says he is, and what's more he has a
very good reason to be so.

Despite his idiosyncratic writing style, he has much of value to present to
us in this message. It would be a shame if any of us were to allow style to
distract us from substance in an issue this important. Basically he's 100%
correct in his estimation and condemnation of those he calls the
Wheatonists. It is clearly apparent that laws, human decency, and everything
the Theosophical Movement stands for is completely "tossed to the wayside"
by a group of people who can only be seen as "running a scam" to gain the
power and perhaps even the wealth that the various properties belonging to
the Theosophical Society in America (Adyar) represent. I also do not believe
these actions would be taking place if Adyar, and Radha Burnier, weren't
behind the entire cabal.

The disenfranchisement of so many members is patently immoral and unethical
and I'll leave it to people like Sy Ginsburg to say if it's also illegal.
Not being a Lawyer, that is something I cannot ascertain with surety, but
being a long-time student of American Democratic norms, I must say that such
an act of disenfranchisement goes clear against the sense of everything
America is or hopes to be. The entire thrust of American Democracy has been
the ever-broadening of enfranchisement. Supreme Court decision after supreme
court decision over the last nearly 200years has consistently been on the
side of extending enfranchisement not limiting it.

There can be only one motivation behind this absolutely despicable move on
the part of the administration, and that is that the so-called Esoteric
Section has decided to make the Theosophical Society and all it's many real
properties their own and don't want any of the rest of us interfering. From
a reading of Theosophical History it's very clear that the E.S. has always
been the "Eminence gris" of the T.S. ruling it with an iron hand from the
cover of ther "esoteric status", but now, it is clear they've "come out of
their esoteric closet" and want to rule the roost openly. Should they
actually succeed in so doing (and I am afraid it's too late to stop them)
the T.S. as presently constituted is a dead issue. It must then be replaced
with a new organization that will continue the work of the Theosophical
Movement without catering to the neurotic needs of a group like the E.S. The
only way they could be stopped is by an actual revolution at the July
convention and I, for one, do not think that will happen.

As to the E.S. The E.S. had support from the Illuminatii during the Lifetime
of H.P.B. it has had neither support nor influence from that source since.
It's a fake! It's a fraud" And it's poor members horribly misled by it's
leadership! What a sad and inglorious ending for such a noble experiment!

alexis dolgorukii