Re: Bee?s comments, and everything else

Apr 30, 1996 01:57 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Jerry S:

[writing to Kim]

>> I think it a pity that
>>the thread system almost disappeared from here, many contributors name each
>>reply individually and as a consequence one has to read all posts, to be
>>sure to reply the posts directed at oneself .

>Kim, at one time we did keep the thread titles going.  Someone
>complained, at some point, and so we changed.  Now we try to title each
>post with a specific title.  If you want to go back to the old way, just say so.

I don't think that it's possible to control the individual way that each
of us posts. There is a solution, though, that you can do at your end.
Some email programs allow searching the mailbox for keywords. You can search
for "Kim" and read the messages mentioning your name. I've found it helpful
for finding out why my ears are burning at times! <grin>

-- Eldon