Re: Bee?s comments, and everything....

Apr 29, 1996 10:52 PM
by Kim Poulsen

Jerry S.
>Kim, at one time we did keep the thread titles going.  Someone
>complained, at some point, and so we changed.  Now we try to title each
>post with a specific title.  If you want to go back to the old way, just
say so.

Jerry,

  I remember it well, it was a complaint by Jim Meier that several threads
kept the title which included the name "Bailey" or "AAB" long after the
subject of the discussion had changed into something else.
  It is certainly not for me to decide, but I would suggest certain
changes. If we kept the thread title for replies, continuing discussions,
etc. and had short remarks, jokes with specific titles, everything would be
easier for someone like me. I do not have the time (and lately the wish) to
read 50 messages a day - every day, it would be nice for the titles to
convey some idea of the content of the post. Of course Jim was quite right
but (sigh!) could we not find a middle path?

In friendship,

Kim