Re: Alexis to JRC

Apr 28, 1996 09:48 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
First, we make dart boards with the pictures of the Pharisses on them.
Second, we tell jokes about them.
Third, we ignore them and do our own thing whether they like it or not.

Chuck the Barbarian MTIm, FTSA, M G of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker

"Radha don't allow no thinking around here,
Radha don't allow no thinking around here,
Well, we don't care what Radha don't allow
We're gonna think our thinkin' anyhow,
Rahda don't allow no thinking around here."