Re: violence

Apr 28, 1996 12:18 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:53 AM 4/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Actually someone did sort of appear in the bedroom and he had the appearance
>marks of one of the paintings, at least as my girlfriend described him, as
>she saw him more clearly than I did.
>Maybe he was looking for a place to park his carpet.
>You are right on one point, however, the TS does not want any serious study
>of the masters for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the very
>real possibility that the transhimalayan demigods may not be as benevolent or
>ineffectual as they would like to portray them.
>Remember, I view adepts as having a capacity for violence that puts even me
>to shame.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
>Heretic
>troublemaker
>
>"The stronger a quality which resides in a person, the more likely it is to
>become a weakness."  The Testament of Dr. Mirabilis
>
>Chuck:

Anyone with the capacity to do "good" possesses the equal capacity to do the
opposite. A "Healer" can certainly "heal" but with no effort at all, and
only a very strong intention the same cosmic harmonic can be use to "harm".
An Adept can do anything the Adept wishes it is just that their agendas and
motivations are hardly comprehensible to anyone who isn't one of them. The
"spirits" either excarnate or discarnate do the work for an Adept and it's
just amusing for them. When the so-called Theosophical Adepts get out of the
kindergarten paradigm in which Theosophy has imprisoned them, everyone will
be better off.

alexis the arrogant
the eclectic one
veritas vincit omnia
 "The power to act, confers the absolute responsibility to do so; it carries
with it, the equally absolute responsibility for the results of the
action!......." alexis dolgorukii