Re: "Masters"

Apr 26, 1996 04:38 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I'm ambivalent about the masters.  On one had, I like Paul's work but on the
other it is somewhat embarrassing to have one appear in the bedroom with me
and my girlfriend. (I didn't know they were voyeurs.)  Perhaps we have two
groups, the very human figures that Paul writes of and at the same time a
group of not quite competant demigods who keep falling off their carpets
(hopefully at very low altitude), watch theosophists making whoopee, and
trying to decide which to play, the piano keyboard in the living room or the
organ keyboard in the drawing room, while trying vainly to keep mankind on
track, the TS from becoming totally silly and the Disinherited from setting
fire to the Ashram in revenge for being buggered by the Bishop.  And doing
all this while hiding from the Chinese army!
No wonder Morya kept falling off his horse!  And what is it that he really
puts in that pipe?
The reason our merry gang has not done a serious study of the Masters is that
it is really very difficult to take them seriously as they have been
presented.

Chuck the Barbarian, MTI, FTSA, MG of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker
HOO HAH!  Am I in trouble now!

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get the Master DK to come out of
the closet--my linen closet!