Re: Mille Grazie

Apr 22, 1996 01:06 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:57 PM 4/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <317A9DF8.4441@bart.ccis.com>, rwheaton@bart.ccis.com writes
>>This is the most Egotistical, Dogmatic answer I have heard since Jerry
>>Falwell talked about Mother Teresa going to hell if she did not except
>>Jesus Christ.  Who the hell are YOU?
>
>And this is the rudest and most impolite posting I have read since I
>joined this list - and we are short on saints.
>
>WHO THE HELL ARE *YOU*??!!
>
>Alan Bain
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html

Thank you Alan, I appreciate your comments and, of course, agree with them.
I've already had my "little say" to Mr. Wheaton. As to who he is, I think it
safe to assume he belongs to the E.S. N'est-ce-pas?

John and I and Michael Freestone had a wonderful day today at "Alexandria
West" Jerry H-E's marvelous site for a fantastic library of Theosophy.

alexis dolgorukii
Member TI, FTSA
]