Re: who?

Apr 22, 1996 01:01 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 04:45 PM 4/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>alexis dolgorukii wrote:
>>
>> At 09:27 PM 4/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> >"The formation of an Esoteric Section (or school) of Theosophy was
>> >intimately connected with another influential force of the 19th century,
>> >the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn." Quote from (The Key of It All),
>> >by David Allen Hulse, page xxxii vol. 1.  Does anyone know what school
>> >Hulse may be talking about?
>> >
>> >To the best of my knolwedge the only thing he was referring to has to be
>> The EsotericSection of The Theosophical Society as formed by Mmme. Blavatsky
>> during her lifetime. A number of the founding members of The Golden Dawn
>> were originally members of the Esoteric Section (Win Westcott for instance).
>> The section did not, but should have, died when it's only teacher did.
>>
>> alexis dolgorukii
>> member TI,FTSAThis is the most Egotistical, Dogmatic answer I have heard
since Jerry
>Falwell talked about Mother Teresa going to hell if she did not except
>Jesus Christ.  Who the hell are YOU?
>
>Well I'm neither Jerry Falwell or Mother Teresa! I don't know who you are,
or what you do or do not know, but I know this: The Esoteric Section of the
Theosophical Society is not esoteric or hermetic but only political and when
it lost it's only valid teacher (HPB) it lost it's right to exist. As Dr.
Laurence J. Bendit used to say" "T.S. + E.S. = B.S." It is simply a
political power game and it has long since assumed all control over the
Adyar Society and because of that the society is kaput!

alexis dolgorukii
who doesn't give a hoot in hell for what Richard Wheaton thinks of him!