Re: Are theosophists vegetarians?

Apr 20, 1996 11:54 PM
by Drpsionic

Sorry to disappoint you but there are quite a few of us who aren't and have
no desire to become so.
On this subject, as most others, we come in all shades of opinion, which is
why sometimes we get a little (or maybe not a little) mad at each other.
 Stick around, you may find something interesting.  At least your life will
not be dull.

Chuck MTI, FTSA