Re: Eudora Pro 2.2

Apr 20, 1996 09:59 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:32 AM 4/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alexis:

>Keep us all informed about your experience with the filtering and other
>features of Eudora Pro. BTW, I see some others here also use Eudora Pro.
>You can sometimes find this information by displaying the full header in
>the incoming messages. In Eudora Pro, click on "Blah Blah" button.
>
>	.....doss
>
>So far, my expereinces with Eudora Pro are very positive. Being 32 bit
architecture it runs very much faster than Eudora Light which is 16 Bit, (as
you can see my computing guru has been busy), he and I discussed the ASCII
sent only as an attachment and decided I will create documents in Word
Perfect and "cut and paste" them into my Eudora Message so I can see the
whole thing before I send it our. He's also taught me how to compose a
message entirely on Word Perfect and "send" it to Eudora. We haven' done the
filters yet but we're going to on Monday. The best feature as far as I am
concerned is spell checking. Today I was busy with my new house and tomorrow
we're going to visit Jerry and April Hejka-Elkins. Thanks for the
suggestion, I'm very glad I followed it up.

alexis