Eudora Pro 2.2

Apr 20, 1996 08:21 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Alexis:

I noticed that you got the Eudora Pro and will be using it very shortly.
It is one of the best programs out there with advanced features such as
multiple mailboxes, filtering ability. There is one more thing I like
about Eudora Light and Pro. The message files are kept as ASCII files and
some times I go and using my word processor pull out a message and
compose a reply with my word processor. The one of the features that is
missing in Eudora Pro is this -- sometime in a message I want to import a
text file in the middle of the message and when I do this, I would like
to see how the whole message looks -- I would like to see the entire
message before sending it out. While Eudora Pro will handle it as an
attachment in the middle of the message, it would not display it as part
of the message when you are composing the message. The only program I
know which does this is the professional version of BeyondMail. The
personal version of BeyondMail which is to be released next week may have
it at some time in the future. What I do not like about BeyondMail is
that it *does not* keep the messages in a straight ascii file. For that
reason I am keeping away from BeyondMail.

Keep us all informed about your experience with the filtering and other
features of Eudora Pro. BTW, I see some others here also use Eudora Pro.
You can sometimes find this information by displaying the full header in
the incoming messages. In Eudora Pro, click on "Blah Blah" button.

	.....doss